Kale chips is one of our favorite snacks. They are very easy to make, and extremely addicting. Which is great because they’re good for you!
My Favorite way to eat Kale is either by making Kale Chips, or taking it in powder form in conjunction with other healing herbs. You can simply mix the powder into fresh juice or smoothies for a much more enjoyable flavor.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Organic Kale
• Organic Olive Oil
• Organic Balsamic Vinegar
• Bragg Liquid Aminos
• Organic No-Salt Seasoning of choice (This one is our favorite)
• Sea Salt
• Italian Seasoning
• Garlic Powder
• Cayenne Pepper
• Black Pepper
• You can make these in the oven, or in a dehydrator (recommended). The oven cooks them faster, but the dehydrator is healthier, tastes better, and you can’t burn them. Both taste great, so if you don’t own a dehydrator the oven is fine.
• If using an oven, pre-heat to 325
• Get a cookie sheet, and put a sheet of aluminum foil over it.
• In a bowl, mix desired amount of olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and Bragg Aminos. Usually 1/4 – 1/3 cup of each or so.
• Add in desired amount of seasonings and mix well.
• Tear Kale into chip size pieces, throw stems away, and spread chips onto cookie sheet.
• Drizzle kale with mixture. Not too much, or they will be soggy, and toss until evenly coated.
• Put into oven and set timer for 6 minutes.
• Take out of oven and flip over chips. Then cook them for another 6-8 minutes. Chips will be light and crispy when done.
• If using a dehydrator, fill up all the trays and dehydrate away. They usually take 3-4 hours or longer, but well worth the wait.
You can save the extra mixture to make these again, use for pita bread pizza, or use as a salad dressing.
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe