Most of the world’s population believes in the concept of guardian angels in some way or another; everyone has at least one invisible spiritual helper looking out for his or her best interests. You can make the most of your guardian angels by following the advice below.
“The angels as the guardians of men are set over men as instructors and monitors. This shows the relationship that is to exist between them. Man’s attitude is to be one of obedience and subjection. He is to follow the lead of the angels, and consequently some reverence is already implied in the very relationship that exists between man and angel.”
“Music is well said to be the speech of angels.”
Why and Where Guardian Angels Exist
Our long-term empirical findings involving meditation, reincarnation and life between life research show that guardian angels exist because of an interconnectedness between all life forms and the existence of other dimensions besides this Earth plane. Benevolent life forms on those dimensions desire to help those incarnated in bodily form. To those of the Light on the other side, we are all on the same team, so they are compelled to help where possible.
Guardian Angel Recommendations and Red Flags
Watch out for the following signs of trouble to avoid fake guardian angles, including demonic entities and mischief-maker lost souls.
1. Scattering your energy, high stress, and poor diet leading to vitamin and mineral deficiencies are some ways you may open yourself up to guidance that isn’t of the Light. Alternatively, a deep meditative state, effectively grounding and centering yourself much more readily aligns you with your guides of the Light.
2. Any advice from an unseen entity that sounds biased or would make you incur negative karma, such as lying, cheating, or stealing, is likely advice from a fake guardian angel of the Light. There may be exceptions, such as cheating or stealing to save your life, in rare circumstances.
3. Are you seemingly in constant communication with a guardian angel? Watch out. That’s a sign it’s a disembodied spirit hanger-on who doesn’t have your best interests in mind. Authentic guardian angels aren’t constantly in your presence; they tend to show up when you need them most.
4. Avoid Ouija boards. Unless you really know what you’re doing and spiritually protect yourself beforehand, these devices can easily attract troublemaker spirits who pretend to be guides of the Light.
5. If the guide shows up only when you’re drunk or under the influence of drugs, it’s most likely not of the Light and instead probably a disembodied spirit or worse, such as a demonic entity.
6. If the guide claims to be someone famous, such as Elvis or Cleopatra, it likely isn’t a guardian angel of the Light because those of the Light on the other side lack ego-self gratification and have zero desire to appear famous or celebrated. The saying about anonymous charity being the highest form of charity is fitting for guardian angels of the Light; they don’t care if you don’t know their history or recognize their earthly accomplishments.
7. Always make sure to specify guardian angles of the Light when you ask for help. Avoid asking for help from those not of the Light because the ultimate price to pay for that is being indentured to those dark entities once you cross over. Selling your soul to fulfill your earthly desires is never worth it.
“It was pride that changed angels into devils; it is humility that makes men as angels.” Saint Augustine
“It is by suffering that human beings become angels.” Victor Hugo
The simplest way to receive regular divine guidance from your guardian angels of the Light is to ask. They are ready to help you whenever you need it.
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe